Our facilities are strategically located to support our partners on a just in time basis to retailers, providing wide full load and groupage transport services.
Oranmore, Co. Galway
Oranmore was CMLS’s first site and maintains the status as our company HQ. The facility is the largest of its kind in the West of Ireland and services over 70 businesses on a daily basis. Operating 24/7, the site boasts a total temperature-controlled capacity of 92,000 sq ft, over 10,000 racked pallet spaces and services major food service and retailing businesses in Ireland.
- 10,000 racked pallets in mobile and static racking
- 21 cross-docking dock levellers
- 11,000 sq ft of chilled capacity
Shannon, Co. Clare
The Shannon location provides a consolidation service for many suppliers based in Ireland, the UK and Europe who deliver to discounters in Ireland. With its strategic location and capabilities, it is well placed to support a just in time service, accommodating both chilled and frozen storage along with cross-docking services.
- Main Consolidation hub for suppliers of Lidl and Aldi
- 2,000 racked pallet spaces of frozen and chilled capacity
- Daily deliveries to all major retailer distribution centres nationwide
Limerick is CMLS’s latest pallet storage facility opened in 2019. It provides overflow capacity and tactical storage options for the CMLS network. This is a coldstore facility providing frozen storage solutions close to the M7 motorway.
- 500 racked pallet positions
- 4 cross-docking dock levellers
- 20,000 sq ft of capacity